2. The protection and security of your personal data is important to us, especially with regard to complying with privacy and data protection law when collecting, processing and using personal data. licht.de therefore complies with the statutory data protection and privacy provisions, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG).
According to Section 3 para. 1 BDSG, personal data are individual details about personal or material circumstances or a particular or identifiable individual. This includes, inter alia, information such as your name, address, email address or telephone number.
2. Automatic data collection and processing by your browser
Like every website, our server automatically and temporarily collects and saves the following information in the server logfiles, which is transmitted by your browser unless you have deactivated this function:
- IP address of the querying computer,
- file enquiry by the client,
- the http response code,
- the internet site, from which you are visiting us (referrer URL),
- date and time of access,
- browser type and version, and
- operating system used on the querying computer.
A person-specific evaluation of the server logfile is not performed. At no time are we able to attribute this data to specific or identifiable individuals. This data is not merged or combined with other data sources.
3. Collection and processing of voluntarily provided data
- Insofar as you provide us with personal data by email (in particular your name, email address or telephone number), this data is used in principle only for the required communication with you in the corresponding matter. There is no further use of the data. The passive use of our service is possible anonymously.
- Insofar as you provide us with personal data via our website (surname, forename, email address, address, telephone, fax), this is generally done on a purely voluntary basis. This data is exclusively used to the extent necessary for managing the contractual relationship, for processing your enquiries and orders.
- For processing your enquiries, your orders and the use of our services, we sometimes engage subcontractors, who are sent the required data for a specific purpose, for example on the basis of a data processing contract or within the statutorily permitted framework, in order to process this order. If data is collected and/or used by or for partner companies, we expressly advise you of this.
4. Forwarding to third parties
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, these shall generally not be forwarded to third parties. Data is only forwarded:
- In the case of your express consent, which we will request separately in advance and in this case we will log the consent,
- Within the framework of the a data processing contract in accordance with Section 11 BDSG to service providers engaged within the framework of managing the contractual relationship (cf. No. 3.2),
- Within the framework of fulfilling legal obligations to authorities entitled to the information, or
- Insofar as this is statutorily permitted.
5. Cookies and web analytics
You can specify the permissibility of cookies yourself. You can modify the settings of your browser so that cookies are not stored to your hard drive and so that cookies already saved are deleted. To do this, please follow the instructions in your browser's help function regarding preventing and deleting cookies.
Data is collected and stored on this website using technologies from etracker GmbH (www.etracker.com) for marketing and optimization purposes. Profiles can be created from this data under a pseudonym. Cookies may be utilized for this purpose. Cookies are small text files, which are stored locally in the temporary memory of the user's internet browser.
Cookies enable the recognition of the internet browser. The data collected using the etracker technologies is not used to identify the visitor to this website personally without the separately granted consent of the data subject and is not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The data collection and storage can be revoked at any time for the future.
6. Right to information
Upon written request or by email, we will be happy to inform you, directly and free of charge, of the personal data received and stored about you within the framework of our website. Please send your written request to
Lyoner Strasse 9, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
Email: enquiry to licht.de
We also reserve the right to provide information electronically. In addition, in accordance with the statutory provisions you reserve the right to block and delete your personal data. You can revoke any consent given at any time for the future.
Copyright, liability, responsibility
All contents and the layout of www.licht.de are copyright protected. Any use requires the prior express consent of licht.de. No guarantee and no warranty is assume for the currentness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the Internet by licht.de.
The information provided by licht.de on the internet may include references in the form of hyperlinks to third-party internet sites. licht.de does not have any influence on the content of these external internet sites and the associated domains. The respective providers and / or operators are responsible both for content and for the associated domains. licht.de does not monitor the content of the linked internet sites. If actual legal infringements become known, corresponding links will be immediately removed.
Data transmissions via the internet, such as by email, are always subject to a certain security risk. Absolute protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties is not possible. licht.de therefore highlights this security risk and advises that means of communication be used with caution. licht.de expressly refuses the use by third parties of contact details published on its website for advertising not expressly requested, irrespective of form. Legal procedures are expressly reserved in the case of breach.
If you have any question or comment regarding our legal notice or about our data protection policy, please do not hesitate to contact to us.